Thursday, October 27, 2005

Setting up!

Well I have been back up here in Fairbanks for a week now, and finally got around to setting this up. We'll see how it goes, but I thought it might be a good way for me and Lise to drop stuff on to let friends and family know what we are up to up here in big Alaska.

I have been staying with friends Andy and Anna Roberts. Despite being Austrlian :p they are really great and decent people, who we met up here last year. It's been neat running into friends up here. It feels a bit like i didn't leave. Or, as I arrived at the same time last year, maybe it feels like I've somehow pressed 'reset'! Weird having just gone through something similar settling in back in NZ after the time up here and trip to Europe.

Anyway, its so far so good. Ice climbing this weekend, so maybe a few good pictures to add, though hopefully nothing too dramatic to report.

Here's a pic from our time in Italy, in the area where we got engaged.
ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This research is pointless. It's all been done before. Dennis Quaid beat you to it on The Day After Tomorrow. He was the hero. You won't be.